Buy Medrol Online
Medrol has a broad-spectrum action. The main component of Medrol is methylprednisolone. It reduces the allergic processes on any stages, immunoactive cells and prostaglandin. The medication as an, antoinflammatory antiedemic, anti-shock, immunosuppressive and antiallergic action. It is used to treat such allergic processes as itching, redness, inflammations, edema and other painful sensations.
This medication is prescribed in such cases when the common remedy is not working. The effectiveness of this drug is strong. It has the ability to arrest many immune reactions, which cause the allergic processes.
The effect of the medication appears immediately. When it gained the maximum concentration in blood, the allergy symptoms are reduced.
When to use Medrol?
This remedy is used to treat the following diseases:
- Seasonal and other allergy rhinitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Serum sickness
- Conjunctivitis caused by allergy
- Allergy on any medical products
Medrol helps to treat various skin diseases like blebs, mycosis, psoriasis, erythema, etc, which are not caused by the allergic reactions.
How to use Medrol?
- Before taking Medrol you should consult your doctor to define the correct dosage according to your health condition.
- The daily dose of Medrol is 10-40 mg for adults.
- It is possible to increase the dose up to 80 mg. Do it only with the permission of your doctor.
- Take the medicine once or twice per day with a full glass of water after meal.
- You should not increase the recommended dose by yourself. It may cause the load to the body.
- The recommended dose for children in 0,5-1,5 mg per 1 kg per day. Divide the dose in two times; take it in the morning and evening.
- To start using the medicine you have to be medically examined. This is needed to know the possible contraindications. Among them there are hypersensitivity to Medrol o its ingredients, problems with cardiovascular system, ulcer, gastritis, fungous infections.
- It is not recommended to use Medrol in case of disorders in the central nervous system.
- Use the lowest possible dose. You do not need to increase the recommended dose by yourself.
- In the period of lactation the women should stop the breast-feeding.
- Pregnant women shouldn't use the medicine.
Possible side effects of Medrol
Among the possible side effect it is possible to define the following: high ophthalmotonus, esophagitis, mental and menstrual cycle disorders, spasms, pancreatitis, stomachache, etc.