Buy Flovent Online
Flovent is an inhaler possessing anti-inflammatory effect. The main component of Flovent is fluticasone propionate. It reduces the severe symptoms and attacks, which obstruct the normal activity of respiratory tracts.
Flovent has an anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and antiallerigc effects. It is used to treat the chronic form of the bronchial asthma. You should know that it doesn't help to prevent the asthma attacks. The effect of Flovent occures in five days. According to the actions, this medicine is much better than other glucocrticosteroids. It hasn't severe side effects.
If using the medicine during a long period of time in the maximal dosage, the secretion of hormones of adrenal cortex keeps normal both in adults and in children.
This medicine has less contraindication in comparison with many other medicines. Therefore, many patients prefer buying Flovent to treat the problems with respiratory tracts.
When to use Flovent?
Flovent is used in the cases of reversible obstructive airway disease and in order to prevent bronchial asthma. Using Flovent daily, it helps to reduce the process of breathing. During the treatment the lungs and blood get more oxygen. Note, the medicine won't help with asthma attacks.
How to use the inhaler?
- Adults and children older than four years old may use the medication.
- The inhaler is used daily and regularly. The dosage ans scheme of treatment is prescribed by the doctor.
- The number of injections is prescribed individually depending on the severity of disease. Usually, the recommended dose is 2 inhalations per day. The dosage may be increased up to 3-4 times per day.
- Make sure there are no contraindications before buying the inhaler and using it.
- Children younger than 4 years old shouldnat use the inhaler. Also, patients who has individual intolerance of some ingredients of Flovent or allergy. It is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Before sing the medicine, you should consult your doctor in cases of osteoporosis, glaucoma, hypothyroidism, arrhythmia, and pancreatitis diseases. If there are any problems with cardiovascular system, consult your doctor too. In these cases the doctor should prescribe the correct dosage of Flovent.
- During the lactation period, women should terminate the breast-feeding.
Possible side effects of Flovent
Like any other medicines, Flovent has its own side effects: candidosis of the mouth cavity, paradoxical bronchospasms and hoarseness.
In rare cases the patient may suffer the oppression of the functions of adrenal, reduction of the mineral density of ostein and increasing of the ophthalmotonous pressure. In these cases you should call the doctor immediately. Severe side effects may occur because of the increased dose.